This statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who visit our website or contact London Clancy in any other way, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others and how we keep it secure.
London Clancy identifies itself as a Data Controller and is registered with the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for personal data, registration number Z5469667. You may lodge a complaint with the ICO in the event of London Clancy’s non-compliance with UK Data Protection Law.
- You have the right to contact us in order to remove consent, to correct, amend, or to erase your personal data at any time, where relevant. Where your information is required for statutory record keeping purposes, we reserve the right under UK Data Protection law not to comply with your request.
- Any questions regarding this statement and our privacy practices, and/or if you wish to review or request a copy of your personal information please email us.
- London Clancy uses various applications to administer your personal data. We do not use these tools to perform profiling or any kind of automated decision-making about you.
- London Clancy would like to hold your personal data in electronic database form, including the use of cloud-based applications. We make sure to select cloud providers that provide suitable guarantees over the privacy and rights associated with your personal data.
- London Clancy will not give your data to third parties for marketing or other non-essential purposes.
- In order to make sure we do not bother you with irrelevant emails, we also retain your communications preferences on a database that has tools for bulk emailing.
- We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us, or until you inform us that you wish to erase your data.
- We cannot absolutely guarantee the security of any information that you transmit to us via the internet and remind you that you do so at your own risk. All personal details Personally Identifiable Information (PII) – are held on encrypted devices, protected with password protection which where possible is dual-factor authenticated.
"The UK’s NEW Cookie Law - An EU directive setting our new rules on privacy and security with regard to cookies came into force on 26th May 2011. The Commissioner’s Office) set the same date this year as the deadline after which it would begin taking action against those who don’t comply”
Visiting our website
Cookies are small text files that are placed onto your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site. When someone visits www.londonclancy.com we collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things like the number of visitors to various pages of our site. We collect information in a way which does not identify anyone.
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our site.
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the instructions for your file management software to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
We may change this Policy from time to time so please check this page occasionally to ensure that you are aware of any changes. By using our website, you agree to be bound by this Policy. This Policy was last updated in April 2018.
Any questions regarding this Policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to Basingstoke@londonclancy.co.uk.